Re: ML Schema call agenda November 21, 2016

Hi Jim, All,

Many thanks for very interesting discussion!!

Just a reminder that today there is no call.
We plan the next call on mid January.
For your convenience, below I attach the minutes from the last call.

Kind regards and cheers,
Agnieszka

---

**Minutes from the ML Schema call November 21, 2016**

Decisions:

1) We will set up the next call around mid January
2) One major topic of this planned January call will be modeling deep learning
3) We will issue call for use cases by then
4) There is an initial plan for OpenML hackathon in March which could tackle the topic of modeling deep learning
5) We should also think on data mining (DM) community not only machine learning (ML) community. The former one may be more interested in knowledge based approaches, metadata and schemas and might be closer to cross-domain use cases. Cross-domain uses cases (beyond pure DM/ML) may require more metadata interoperability