Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

Thanks Thad! Let me circle back with the team, to discuss your points in
detail. Be in touch soon.

Aaron Abbott

inbound marketing consultant | marketing technologist | digital media
remixer
website:     https://persuasivedata.com
let's connect:     www.linkedin.com/in/aaronabbott
*We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams...*