Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

NICE.

I've cc'd Manu (due to verifiable claims / signatures (and json-ld), Dan
(due to schemaOrg) and Dave (as from memory he spoke about height as part
of his work on keyhole?)

I've also just seen: https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1659

I note also; that apps may more simply be seeking a 'web of data' method
(whereby the RDF formats really start to help out) and that whilst you're
providing one series of data; you might find the client is able to use that
data to get a bunch of related data about a particular facet (ie: location).

How is
- voiceControl supported by ontology? ie: voice-based search / discovery /
presentation in relation to space.
- discovery / privacy control? ie: private sharing (perhaps without
necessarily requiring a silo like a social network)
- over18/over21 (content ratings?)
- content genre

just quick thoughts.

tim.h.