Re: Planning to close MicroXML Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hi Uche,

I have confirmed with the Systems Team that the URL you indicated will be preserved. Unless we hear other objections, we’ll close the group. Thanks again!

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/