Re: MicroXML parser in JavaScript

REx looks quite cool.  Did you have to modify the grammar in the spec at
all to get REx to accept it?

There are very few requirements that aren't expressed in the syntax:

- name in end-tag must match name in start-tag
- no duplicate attributes
- referent of a numeric character ref must match char production

What difference exactly in the behaviour of the parser does <?TOKENS?> make?

James