RE: Media types

application/foo+micro+xml will not be recognized as microxml, and such
registrations will be likely be denied, by the sounds of it.

Applications of microxml should thus be registered as application/micro+xml;type=foo
or some such, in order that they be recognized as microxml, which is OK,
since it uses the extensible mechanism of parameters over structured suffixes.

So +1 to application/micro+xml

Peter