Re: 12. Are C1 controls Unicode non-characters disallowed?

What should happen then if the MicroXML is either

1) created from data in a database
2) actually stored in a database as XML and then
extracted after possible changes have been made to the XML

- if the data coming from the database now has an invalid
character which was valid as per the XML spec

???

I don't like the implications that seem to lead to a
proprietary database not easily being used with MicroXML
if the DB supports XML - unless the database manufacturers
add support (not sure how) for MicroXML too. I get the
impression either the app developer using MicroXML
and/or the MicroXML parser developer have to find some
way to handle possible newly illegal characters whenever
data or XML is extracted from a database.
----
Stephen D Green