Re: New Editor's Draft released

I noticed one little bug.   The definition of s omits #xD (presumably on
the basis that newline normalization gets rid of #xD's):

[27] s ::= #x9 | #xA | #x20

but char is defined in terms of s:

[28] char ::= s | ([#x21-#x10FFFF] - forbiddenChar)

and  "Characters referred to using character references MUST match the
production for char".

The net result is that
 is incorrectly disallowed.

James