Re: The underappreciated merits of HTML

John,

Just for this cross-post (and top-post; sorry!) I'll do the old <AOL>I
agree</AOL> with your philosophical point.

I do still think there are other considerations re: MicroXML, though, so
I'll take further response to that list.

--Uche

--
Uche Ogbuji                       http://uche.ogbuji.net
Founding Partner, Zepheira        http://zepheira.com