Re: Starting point

On 24/07/2012 12:25, Michael Sokolov wrote:
> A design goal for me would be a 1-1 mapping between the data model
> and the serialization form.  Is that possible?

Would you make attribute order and/or white space in tags significant
then? That would be quite a departure from xml/html.

<a x="1" y = "2"></a>

<a

would be different serialisations of the same data in the current
proposals. One could of course define a canonical form (say the first)
but that isn't the same as saying there is only one serialisation for a
given instance of the data model.

David