Re: Balisage 2012 slides

Hello,

at least one reaction was that I subscribed to this community group as a
new member ;)
To introduce myself in some short words: I am working as a research
assistant at Bielefeld University. I have used SGML and XML since my
studies of Computational Linguistics and although I'm usually more
interested in extending the boundaries of XML in terms of supporting
overlapping hierarchies, I follow the discussion about MicroXML as a
silent reader since it started on xml-dev in 2010.

Back to the point: There was quite a bit of discussion about the data
model, the (missing) document element and the question about prefixed
attributes.
In general, the reaction was quite positive (but since I was only a
listener, John should answer that question).

Best regards,

Maik Stührenberg

--
Dr. Maik Stührenberg