Re: W3C TPAC 2024 - Media Working Group Meeting Information

Sorry for being late on this thread. Just came back from vacation.

I do have a couple of EME topics that I'd like to discuss. I'll file/tag
issues by the end of next week. They shouldn't be long, maybe 30 minutes
would be sufficient.

Best,
Xiaohan