Re: Adding support High Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery to HTML Canvas: a baseline proposal

On the Chrome side we've been in contact with +Christopher Cameron
<ccameron@google.com> on this. The proposal looks reasonable so far. In
terms of things salient to the Media WG, we should:
- Ensure VideoColorSpace properly converts when drawn into a HDR canvas.
Specifically that the outputs of video, VideoDecoder, and ImageDecoder map
correctly into destination spaces.
- Ensure high bit depth pixel formats work properly:
https://github.com/w3c/webcodecs/issues/384#issuecomment-1169230721

- dale