CfC: Autoplay Policy Detection as First Public Working Draft

From: Chris Needham <chris.needham@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 17:00:23 +0000
To: "public-media-wg@w3.org" <public-media-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

This is a call for consensus to publish Autoplay Policy Detection as a First Public Working Draft on the W3C standards track.

The current Editor's Draft us available at https://w3c.github.io/autoplay/

The CfC will last for two weeks, ending on 22nd February. Please reply to this email and state one of the following:

* I support publication of Autoplay Policy Detection as FPWD

* I object to publication of Autoplay Policy Detection as FPWD (please detail your concerns)

Many thanks,

Chris (for the Media WG co-chairs)