Re: CfC: Publish WebCodecs codec registrations

For WebCodecs codec registrations specs, I note that publication here
means publication as First Public Working Draft, and that these specs
are intended to become Working Group Notes.

Boilerplate and pubrules got updated with the switch to Process 2021 and
automated publication fails for the time being (I'll look into it next
week), but the Codec Registry and AVC Codec registration spec are
already setup for automated publication, and so they get republished as
Working Draft whenever the Editor's Draft is updated.

For the WebCodecs Codec Registry spec, we talked about switching to the
Registry track now that Process 2021 is in place. Does this call for
consensus cover that switch? One practical impact is that, as opposed to
Notes, registries do get reviewed by the Advisory Committee (review
starts when spec gets published as a Candidate Registry), and a call for
wide review needs to be issued.

Thanks,
Francois.