From: Chris Needham <chris.needham@bbc.co.uk>
Sent: 18 November 2021 19:16
To: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>; public-media-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: CfC: Publish WebCodecs codec registrations

Apologies, I should have included the detail on Process 2021, having discussed it at the last Media WG meeting [1].

Taking that into account, let's run a separate CfC at a later date for moving the WebCodecs Codec Registry to the Registry Track (and potentially also for other registries in the Media WG).

So the present CfC is only for publication of the new registrations as FPWD, to become WG Notes, and updating the WebCodecs Codec Registry.

Thanks,

Chris

[1] https://www.w3.org/2021/11/09-mediawg-minutes.html#t03