Re: Monthly Meetings

Thanks for pointing that out Tess. I really meant Pacific Time, either
Daylight Time or Standard Time, whatever is being applied at the given time
on the West Coast of North America.

Francois updated the WG page <https://www.w3.org/media-wg/> and, in
addition to not making this mistake, he added a world clock to make it
easier for people to see at what time it is. Obviously, because of the
daylight savings not being applied and removed at the same time around the
world, you may want to double check the time of the meeting after the
summer is gone.

-- Mounir