Minutes, Actions, and Resolutions from TPAC 2019

From: Mounir Lamouri <mlamouri@google.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 13:09:42 -0700
To: public-media-wg@w3.org
Hi Media WG,

If you want to look at the minutes from our F2F at TPAC:
 - Thursday: https://www.w3.org/2019/09/18-mediawg-minutes.html
 - Friday: https://www.w3.org/2019/09/19-mediawg-minutes.html

The actions and resolutions are at the bottom of these pages but I also
moved them to https://github.com/w3c/media-wg/issues/5. The intent is for
us to check them off when they are moved to proper issues/actually fixed. I
opened a few issues that at a WG level. If possible, editors should link to
the issue/PR associated with the action/resolution.

Thanks,
-- Mounir