RE: Monthly telecon day/time?

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 10:00:17 +0200
To: "'Greg Whitworth'" <gwhit@microsoft.com>, <jer.noble@apple.com>
Cc: <public-media-wg@w3.org>
Hi Greg,

We didn’t settle on a day and time. Plan is to run a Doodle across participants to find a recurring day/time that can work for most. One candidate slot mentioned during the F2F was Tuesday 14:00UTC, same slot as monthly Media & Entertainment IG calls (IG calls are on the first Tuesday of each month, WG calls could perhaps be second or third Tuesday).

Thanks,
Francois.