[Media Capabilities] CSS WG call today regarding MQ for biplane graphics issue

From: Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 17:15:10 +0000
To: "public-media-wg@w3.org" <public-media-wg@w3.org>
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that the CSSWG today will be discussing the issue based on our recent resolution of:

"Add support for video-* properties of width, height, resolution, dynamic-range, color-gamut within CSS for media queries"

Here is a link to the agenda, if you have someone on the team that is a CSSWG member please feel free to join them on the call:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2019Dec/0007.html

Here is the issue that I raised with our recent resolution:
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4471#issuecomment-555743057

I'll update our media capabilities issue with outcome from the call so if you're not able to join that's ok.

~Greg