Re: Media Fragments usage, how to find out?

Hi Jack,
  MPEG-DASH does but I goes you know that already ;) The DASH standard (2nd ed) is publicly available here http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/c065274_ISO_IEC_23009-1_2014.zip

Best regards,
 -Christian

---
Priv.-Doz. DI Dr. Christian Timmerer
Assoc.-Prof | Multimedia Communication, Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt | blog.timmerer.com | dash.itec.aau.at
CIO | Head of Research and Standardization, bitmovin GmbH | www.bitmovin.com | www.dash-player.com | www.bitcodin.com
Geschäftsführer Förderverein Technische Fakultät | ftf.or.at

General chair of ACM Multimedia Systems Conference 2016 | http://mmsys2016.itec.aau.at/