Re: Media Fragments - Video fragment temporal loop

Even with a @loop attribute?

> Unexpected, sure, but I don't think you'll find an
> implementor eager to do proper looping with fragments because of the
> complexity and edge-casiness of it.

How is looping when reaching the end different to looping when
reaching the end of a fragment?
It's just a "we've reached this time, so then wind back to the
fragment beginning and play from there again".
What's the extra complexity?