Re: [MSE] Guidance on how to proceed with Bug 17002

Hi Raphaël,

Thanks for the response. I still have a few questions though.

1. Does the WG plan to continue work on stuff that didn't make it into
"Media Fragments URI 1.0 (basic)" like the ID
dimension<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/#naming-id>
?

2. Should the HTML5 Media Fragments
reference<http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/textFieldSelection.html#refsMEDIAFRAG>be