Re: comment received during PR review:

On Fri, 18 May 2012, Raphaël Troncy wrote:

> Dear Silvia,
>
>> We have a few comments now - how do we go about fixing them without
>> going through the whole process again?
>
> Since there are editorial comments, I will make a change proposal and we will
> do a short telecon early June to validate all of them before going happily
> into full recommendation. We are close to the end.

As early june is quite far, I made a snapshot version of what the REC
would look like, implementing the two proposed changes, one for the "bad"
example [1] and one for the clarification of intent [2]. See the diff doc
at [3] to find those edits.

Raphael, Silvia, Erik, Davy, is that ok for you?
Cheers,

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2012May/0001.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2012May/0000.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/snapshot/rec/basic/diff-mediafrag.html