W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > September 2011

Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 7 September, Telecon *0900 UTC*

From: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:52:40 +0200
Message-Id: <ADFFA9D6-2320-4D24-99BE-8E842A43D827@ugent.be>
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear RaphaŽl,

late regrets for me too Ö am presenting Davy's work @ iSemantics in Graz today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincere greetings,

Erik

---


On 07 Sep 2011, at 09:49, Davy Van Deursen wrote:

I cannot make it due to an overlapping project meeting.

Best regards,

Davy

On 7/09/2011 9:29, RaphaŽl Troncy wrote:
> Dear Media Fragmenters,
> 
> Apologies for this late notice. We reconvene from today our weekly call.
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=07&year=2011&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> 
> 
> Best regards.
> 
> Erik & RaphaŽl
> 
> ------------
> 
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2011-09-07
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Wednesday, 07 September *09:00-10:00 UTC*
> Local time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=07&year=2011&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> 
> 
> 07 September 2011, 0900 UTC
> 0200 (West US)
> 1000 (Galway)
> 1100 (Amsterdam, Sophia-Antipolis, Pretoria)
> 1800 (Tokyo)
> 1900 (Sydney)
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Bridge FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
> Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
> Duration : 60 minutes
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> IRC channel : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
> W3C IRC Web Client : http://irc.w3.org/ and http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC
> Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Chair: Erik, Raphael
> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
> Regrets: ?
> 
> 1. ADMIN:
> * Roll call
> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the last telecon:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/07/27-mediafrag-minutes.html
> 
> 2. SPEC:
> * ACTION-234: Thomas to review the "Media Type Specifications and
> Registration Procedures" IETF draft,
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-freed-media-type-regs-00
> * ACTION-231: Yves to check if his grammar is in synch with the latest
> version of the spec
> 
> 3. TEST CASES AND IMPLEMENTATIONS: [Davy]
> * ACTION-233: Jack to review TC-0095-UA to TC-0102-UA
> * ACTION-227: Chris to announce a link to a nightly implementing part of
> the media fragment spec
> * ACTION-232: Chris to use the machine readable descriptions of the test
> cases (n3, rdf) for adapting to the Mozilla test suite framework
> * ACTION-228: Thomas to develop the validator page using his js library
> for media fragments
> * Server test cases to review:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/TC/server-test-cases
> 
> 4. HTML5 Bugs: [Silvia]
> * See: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10723 (stoping at
> the end of temporal fragment)
> ** Pending implementations from Philip and Chris
> * See: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=12426 (loop)
> ** Pending: will the loop attribute be deprecated at all?
> * See: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=12427 (UI for
> spatial fragment)
> ** Pending the resolution of the discussion in the CG group
> * MultiTrack API, ISSUE-152: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/152
> ** Hixie suggestion:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0436.html
> 
> 5. OTHER COMMENTS AND ISSUES
> * ISSUE-17 [Yves]: Media Fragment track names and IRIs
> ** See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0056.html
> ** Invite Adison in a telecon ASAP
> * ISSUE-20 [Yves]: Create a IETF draft at CR stage explaining what the
> media fragment semantics will be for video/*, image/*, audio/*
> * ISSUE-21 [Raphael]: Expressing complex regions with a reference in
> Media Fragments URI
> ** Robert Sanderson:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jul/0010.html
> ** Bernhard Haslhofer:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Sep/0000.html
> 
> 6. Use Cases and Requirements:
> * From Ericsson (media fragment URI for video chat):
> https://labs.ericsson.com/developer-community/blog/beyond-html5-conversational-voice-and-video-implemented-webkit-gtk
> 
> * From Google: SemWebVid?
> * From HTTP Streaming?
> * Image sprite in HTML5:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0061.html
> ** Specify how to render Media Fragments in UA? Write a reply to HTML5?
> * From NEC:
> ** WIKI ?
> 
> 7. AOB
> 
Received on Wednesday, 7 September 2011 07:53:22 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:52:46 UTC