Re: Action 227: Test builds for Firefox media fragment support

Hi Chris,

Le 03/08/2011 06:42, Chris Double a écrit :
> I've generated some test builds of Firefox with some support for
> temporal media fragments. The builds are available here:
>
> <http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/mediafrag/>
>
> There are Linux (32 and 64 bit), Mac OS X 64 bit and Windows 32 bit
> builds.

It also works like a charm in the Windows 64 bits nightly.
However, I have the same problem than Silvia on Mac, I cannot see
any UI controls. Is this a ticket to put in Bugzilla?

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.