Media Fragments Working Group … 5 to 12 (and call for immediate action!!!)

Dear all,

- As you can see from Philippe's message, our charter will not be extended, which means we have go to Rec before the end of the year (as foreseen).
- Last week we send the transition request to CR to the respective W3C team (we expect the real transitioning after TPAC).

- !!! NOW the Call to Immediate Action !!!! To get to Rec before the end of December, we need to go to PR beginning of December, which means we need the implementation reports on the Test Cases by November 20th !!!
We will contact each of the following partners that have a (partial) implementation to make their test report ready by the 20th of Nov:

* IBBT: Ninsuna (Davy.VanDeursen@ugent.be>), Demo: http://ninsuna.elis.ugent.be/MFWG/
* Google: Library js for media fragments (tomac@google.com), Demo: https://github.com/tomayac/Media-Fragments-URI/
* Mozilla: Nightly supporting partially media fragments (cdouble@mozilla.com), Demo: http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/mediafrag/
* Opera: Built supporting partially media fragments (philipj@opera.com)
* University of Southampton: UK Parliament (yl2@ecs.soton.ac.uk), Demo: http://synote-server.ecs.soton.ac.uk:8083/parliament4u/debateResource/replay
* University of Passau / University of Salzbourg: Hypervideo Player and Annotator (stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de), Demo: http://kmt.salzburgresearch.at/display/labs/Hypervideo+Annotation+Tool

We will send another mail to the group to ask for even more implementations out there.

Sincere greetings,

Erik & Raphaël

---

Begin forwarded message: