W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > October 2011

Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 12 October, Telecon *0900 UTC

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 19:07:46 +0200
Message-ID: <4E9477E2.5010109@eurecom.fr>
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear Media Fragmenters,

This is the agenda for today's telecon.

Best regards.

Erik & RaphaŽl


AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2011-10-12
Wednesday, 05 October *09:00-10:00 UTC*
Local time:

12 October 2011, 0900 UTC
              0200 (West US)
              1000 (Galway)
              1100 (Amsterdam, Sophia-Antipolis, Pretoria)
              1800 (Tokyo)
              2000 (Sydney)	*NEW HOUR*
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +
Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
Duration : 60 minutes
IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
W3C IRC Web Client   : http://irc.w3.org/ and http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

Chair: Erik
ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
Regrets: Raphael, Thomas

* Roll call
* PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the last telecon: 

2. SPEC:
* ACTION-231: Yves to check if his grammar is in synch with the latest 
version of the spec
* Disposal of comments and CR transition status [RaphaŽl]
* Community Building: [ALL]
** ACTION-240: Raphael to create a first draft of this page on the wiki 
before designing the web site

* ACTION-232: Chris to use the machine readable descriptions of the test 
cases (n3, rdf) for adapting to the Mozilla test suite framework
* ACTION-228: Thomas to develop the validator page using his js library 
for media fragments
* ACTION-237: Christ to review TC-0095-UA to TC-0102-UA
* ACTION-238: Silvia to review TC0002-S to TC0026-S
* ACTION-239: Raphael to review TC0027-S to TC0102-S

4. HTML5 Bugs: [Silvia]
* See: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10723 (stoping at 
the end of temporal fragment)
** Pending implementations from Philip and Chris
* See: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=12426 (loop)
** Pending: will the loop attribute be deprecated at all?
* See: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=12427 (UI for 
spatial fragment)
** Pending the resolution of the discussion in the CG group
* MultiTrack API, ISSUE-152: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/152
** Hixie suggestion: 

* ISSUE-17 [Yves]: Media Fragment track names and IRIs
** See: 
** Invite Adison in a telecon ASAP
* ISSUE-20 [Yves]: Create a IETF draft at CR stage explaining what the 
media fragment semantics will be for video/*, image/*, audio/*
* ISSUE-21 [Raphael]: Expressing complex regions with a reference in 
Media Fragments URI
** Robert Sanderson: 
** Bernhard Haslhofer: 

6. Use Cases and Requirements:
* From Ericsson (media fragment URI for video chat): 
* From Google: SemWebVid?
* From HTTP Streaming?
* Image sprite in HTML5: 
** Specify how to render Media Fragments in UA? Write a reply to HTML5?
* From NEC:
** WIKI ?

7. AOB

RaphaŽl Troncy
EURECOM, Multimedia Communications Department
2229, route des CrÍtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.
e-mail: raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +33 (0)4 - 9300 8242
Fax: +33 (0)4 - 9000 8200
Web: http://www.eurecom.fr/~troncy/
Received on Tuesday, 11 October 2011 17:09:00 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:52:47 UTC