W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > November 2011

Re: Agenda Tomorrow's PhoneConf

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:16:14 +1100
Message-ID: <CAHp8n2k91xN6+59uQk=anZR4edoQ7BaJuUgMdkRggw_9oSL+Vg@mail.gmail.com>
To: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi all,

I am at a conference so won't be able to make it, sorry. But I don't
think I am needed for the meeting - all my todos are done (I forwarded
a file with chapter tracks - ask Davy) and I have no objections to
moving forward (as long as we can update the spec in coming years with
other features that have then been implemented).

Cheers,
Silvia.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 2:35 AM, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be> wrote:
> Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
>
> Find attached the agenda for this week's
> telecon, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=30&year=2011&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> Please, all be present !!! … so we can happily go to REC by the end of the
> year (it's all about these last small hurdles!!!)
>
>
> Best regards.
>
> Erik & Raphaël
>
> ------------
>
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2011-11-30
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Wednesday, 30 November *10:00-11:00 UTC*
> Local time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=30&year=2011&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> 30 November 2011, 1000 UTC
>             0200 (West US)
>             0500 (East US)
>             1000 (Galway)
>             1100 (Amsterdam, Brussels, Sophia-Antipolis)
>             1900 (Tokyo)
>             2100 (Sydney)
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
> Duration : 60 minutes
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
> W3C IRC Web Client   : http://irc.w3.org/ and http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Chair: Erik
> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
> Regrets: Raphael
>
> 1. ADMIN: [Erik]
> * Roll call
> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the last
> telecon: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/23-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
> 2. SPEC: [Erik] [Yves]
> * SPEC in CR
> * Update/discussion on features *at risk*
> * Can we still augment our SPEC syntactically afterwards?
> * ACTION-231: Yves to check if his grammar is in sync with the latest
> version of the spec (to be closed)
> * ACTION-244: Erik to mail implementers to get remaining features implement
> in the coming weeks (to be closed)
>
> 3. TEST CASES AND IMPLEMENTATIONS: [Davy]
> * Update/discussion on implementation report (DailyMotion?)
> * ACTION-228: Thomas to develop the validator page using his js library for
> media fragments (to be closed)
> * ACTION-232: Chris to use the machine readable descriptions of the test
> cases (n3, rdf) for adapting to the Mozilla test suite framework (to be
> closed)
> * ACTION-237: Chris to review TC-0095-UA to TC-0102-UA (to be closed)
> * ACTION-238: Silvia to review TC-0002-S to TC-0026-S (obsolete & to be
> closed)
> * ACTION-239: Raphael to review TC-0027-S to TC-0102-S (obsolete & to be
> closed)
> * ACTION-241: Davy to generate first EARL implementation report based on
> Tom's implementation results (to be closed)
> * ACTION-242: Davy to contact Jack to get media resources to TC-0099-UA and
> TC-0100-UA (to be closed)
> * ACTION-234: Silvia to come up with resource that contains a chapter name
> (to be closed)
>
> 4. UPDATE ACTION LIST: [Erik]
> * ACTION-240: Raphael to create wiki for MF-dissemination activity (open)
>
> 5. UPDATE ISSUE-LIST: [Erik]
> * ISSUE-10: Media Fragments Test Case Maintenance (resolved, can be closed)
> * ISSUE-17: Media Fragment Track names & IRIs (can be closed, refer as note
> for MF2.0?)
> * ISSUE-20: Create IETF draft at CR stage explaining what the media fragment
> semantics will be for video/*, image/*, audio/* (todo or closed, cf. Boris'
> Comment?)
> * ISSUE-21: Fragment by Reference, expressing complex regions with ref in
> Media Fragment URI (can be closed, refer as note for MF2.0?)
>
> 6. WHAT'S STILL LEFT TO DO?
>
> 7. AOB
>
Received on Wednesday, 30 November 2011 00:17:02 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:52:47 UTC