Re: User Script adds (temporal NPT) Media Fragments URI support to Safari, Firefox & Chrome

Hi Thomas,

On 22/11/2011 9:32, Thomas Steiner wrote:
> Hi Davy,
>
>> I tried with a hard reload (Shift+F5) but I still don't get the expected
>> result. The URI is changed now, but the initial seek (to 5s) does not happen
> Thanks for investigating further. At least we see some light now, as
> the @src time gets updated correctly. The start gets parsed and
> attached to the video via an event handler that listens on "canplay".
> Could someone else repeat Davy's experiments and let me know the
> results, please? Also, Davy, could you try with a different video,
> just to be sure? "canplay" should fire no matter what, but maybe the
> problem is somewhere deeper in the library. Hoping for further test
> results, then will investigate further.
Tried with
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/media/spatial_30fps.webm, and
obtained the same behaviour.

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab