Re: Implementation Report for mediafragments.js

Hi Yunjia,

thx! I updated the implementation report [1].

Best regards,

Davy

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-impl/

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab