RE: Implementation report of Synote Media Fragment Player

Hi all,

Sorry for the spam. I wasn't aware that  my server's 8082 port is blocked by
the University from the networks outside for security reason. So I have to
change it to 8000 port. The report file has been updated according to his
change:

[1]
http://synote-server.ecs.soton.ac.uk:8000/media-fragment-player/index.html
[2]
http://synote-server.ecs.soton.ac.uk:8000/parliament4u/debateResource/replay
[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/
[4] http://synote-server.ecs.soton.ac.uk:8000/media-fragment-player/tc.html
[5]
http://synote-server.ecs.soton.ac.uk:8000/media-fragment-player/demo.html

The sourcecode can be downloaded from

https://github.com/yunjiali/Media-Fragment-Player

There is no server-side code. So copy and paste the files to a web server
should work.

Please feel free to contact me if there is any problem. Many thanks.

Regards
Yunjia Li

PhD Student & Research Fellow
Web and Internet Science Group
School of Electronics and Computer Science
The University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ
http://afterglowlee.blogspot.com