Re: Transition request to CR for "Media Fragments URI 1.0"

Dear all,

On 4/11/2011 5:41, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
>>> The Group will need to fulfill the CR exit criteria as stated in the CR
>>> version.
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/
>>>
>>> - The Working Group has adopted a public test suite for the User Agents
>>> and the Servers
>>> - and has produced an implementation report for this specification.
>>
>> I've update these exit critera since we no longer ask for server
>> implementation report (this part of the spec is moved to a separate
>> document which will not be in CR phase).
>
> If you have change the CR exit criteria, this should be made clear to
> the MF WG.

see the above discussion: since the processing of Media Fragments is no
longer part of the specification (i.e., it is now in a separate document
that will not transition to CR (at least not for now)), we no longer
need to provide an implementation report for the server implementations.
Therefore, I've changed the CR exit criteria in [1].

Best regards,

Davy

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/#status

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab