Re: Concerns about backwards compatibility of media fragments

Boris,

I did the analysis, see [1], but I don't see fragments explicitly mentioned in the registration document, hence maybe the confusion.

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/MediaTypeReview

Sent from my iPad