Re: Test case for named and temporal fragment combination

On Mon, 02 May 2011 16:33:38 +0200, Davy Van Deursen
<davy.vandeursen@ugent.be> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> any opinions about the UA behavior for this media fragment string:
> #id=song1&t=10 ?
>
> Is the UA supposed to ignore the full fragment or keep one of the
> dimensions (id or t, which one?).
>
> Note that my preference goes to ignoring the full fragment.

I would prefer dropping the id dimension for the spec entirely, since it
seems to be a somewhat hypothetical dimension that doesn't map to existing
formats, at least not RIFF WAVE, Ogg or WebM.

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer