W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > March 2011

Re: Minutes of 2011-03-16 teleconference

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 22:30:02 +1100
Message-ID: <AANLkTik5he2_CtoNDjD8W86dfOPhrdjG7SvEVQATjjJQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Ups, late apology. I am packing to fly to the US.
Cheers,
Silvia.


On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Davy Van Deursen
<davy.vandeursen@ugent.be> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the minutes of today's telecon are available for review at
> http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html or in text version
> below.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Davy
>
> ---
>   [1]W3C
>
>      [1] http://www.w3.org/
>
>                               - DRAFT -
>
>             Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
>
> 16 Mar 2011
>
>   [2]Agenda
>
>      [2]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2011Mar/0006.html
>
>   See also: [3]IRC log
>
>      [3] http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-irc
>
> Attendees
>
>   Present
>          Erik, Davy, Yves
>
>   Regrets
>          Raphael, Thomas
>
>   Chair
>          Erik
>
>   Scribe
>          Erik
>
> Contents
>
>     * [4]Topics
>         1. [5]ADMIN
>         2. [6]HTML5 Bugs
>         3. [7]HTML-WG Liason
>         4. [8]TEST CASES
>         5. [9]MEDIA FRAGMENT SPECIFICATION
>         6. [10]OPEN ISSUES
>         7. [11]AOB
>     * [12]Summary of Action Items
>     _________________________________________________________
>
>   <trackbot> Date: 16 March 2011
>
>   <scribe> scribe: Erik
>
>   <scribe> ScribeNick: Erik
>
> ADMIN
>
>   <davy> scribenick: davy
>
>   Yves: everything is ok now for transition to 2nd LC
>   ... LCDW publication is on its way (hopefully tomorrow)
>
> HTML5 Bugs
>
>   Erik: all agree with list of bugs proposed by Silvia
>
>   close Action-211
>
>   <trackbot> ACTION-211 Start a new thread on what bugs to submit to
>   HTML5 closed
>
>   <scribe> ACTION: Silvia to submit the proposed list of bugs to HTML5
>   [recorded in
>   [13]http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html#action01]
>
>   <trackbot> Created ACTION-213 - Submit the proposed list of bugs to
>   HTML5 [on Silvia Pfeiffer - due 2011-03-23].
>
> HTML-WG Liason
>
>   Yves: discussion going on right now
>   ... Silvia is following this thread
>
> TEST CASES
>
>   <Yves> ACTION-146?
>
>   <trackbot> ACTION-146 -- Jack Jansen to identify and add in corrib
>   any missing test cases for temporal fragments -- due 2010-03-03 --
>   OPEN
>
>   <trackbot>
>   [14]http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/146
>
>     [14] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/146
>
>   <Yves> ACTION-146?
>
>   <trackbot> ACTION-146 -- Jack Jansen to identify any missing test
>   cases for temporal fragments -- due 2010-03-03 -- OPEN
>
>   <trackbot>
>   [15]http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/146
>
>     [15] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/146
>
>   <davy_> issue-9?
>
>   <trackbot> ISSUE-9 -- Should we have the media type inside the Test
>   Cases? -- open
>
>   <trackbot>
>   [16]http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/9
>
>     [16] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/9
>
>   <davy_> Davy: the media type is already in the test cases
>
>   <davy_> close Issue-9
>
>   <trackbot> ISSUE-9 Should we have the media type inside the Test
>   Cases? closed
>
>   <erik> Test Cases ... nothing changed recently
>
>   <erik> IBBT ... currently working on software for MF server test
>   cases
>
>   <erik> IBBT ... client side evaluation in the near future (+/- month
>   of May)
>
>   <erik> concerning Daily Motion, that is
>
> MEDIA FRAGMENT SPECIFICATION
>
>   Erik: RTSP processing is now an appendix of the spec, so we can
>   close issue 18
>
>   close issue-18
>
>   <trackbot> ISSUE-18 RTSP processing of Media Fragments URI closed
>
> OPEN ISSUES
>
>   Yves: still have to invite Adison for a telco
>   ... but we need to do this when there are enough people on the call
>
>   <Yves> ACTION: erik to poke WG members [recorded in
>   [17]http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html#action02]
>
>   <trackbot> Created ACTION-214 - Poke WG members [on Erik Mannens -
>   due 2011-03-23].
>
>   <scribe> ACTION: Erik to poke people and encourage them to join the
>   telecons [recorded in
>   [18]http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html#action03]
>
>   <trackbot> Created ACTION-215 - Poke people and encourage them to
>   join the telecons [on Erik Mannens - due 2011-03-23].
>
> AOB
>
>   [adjourned]
>
> Summary of Action Items
>
>   [NEW] ACTION: Erik to poke people and encourage them to join the
>   telecons [recorded in
>   [19]http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html#action03]
>   [NEW] ACTION: erik to poke WG members [recorded in
>   [20]http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html#action02]
>   [NEW] ACTION: Silvia to submit the proposed list of bugs to HTML5
>   [recorded in
>   [21]http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html#action01]
>
>   [End of minutes]
>     _________________________________________________________
>
>
>    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [22]scribe.perl version 1.135
>    ([23]CVS log)
>    $Date: 2011/03/16 09:34:07 $
>     _________________________________________________________
>
>     [22] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
>     [23] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
>
> Scribe.perl diagnostic output
>
>   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
> This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135  of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20
> Check for newer version at [24]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
> /scribe/
>
>     [24] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/
>
> Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)
>
> Succeeded: s/WHATWG/HTML-WG/
> Succeeded: s/currently/IBBT ... currently/
> Found Scribe: Erik
> Inferring ScribeNick: erik
> Found ScribeNick: Erik
> Found ScribeNick: davy
> ScribeNicks: erik, davy
> Present: Erik Davy Yves
> Regrets: Raphael Thomas
> Agenda: [25]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2
> 011Mar/0006.html
> Found Date: 16 Mar 2011
> Guessing minutes URL: [26]http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minute
> s.html
> People with action items: erik silvia
>
>     [25]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2011Mar/0006.html
>     [26] http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
>   End of [27]scribe.perl diagnostic output]
>
>     [27] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
>
>
> --
> Davy Van Deursen
>
> Ghent University - IBBT
> Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab
> URL: http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/dvdeurse
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 16 March 2011 11:30:54 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:52:46 UTC