Re: Concerns about backwards compatibility of media fragments

Dear all,

> Yeah, indeed. This should all be doable; it's just something that we
> need to be careful with.
> Thanks for looking into it!

I'm taking up this thread so we can figure out a suitable solution.
Thanks Boris for having flagged this issue.
I would like to discuss tomorrow what is the best way to move forward. I
would suggest to have a discussion, either on the CSS mailing list, or
within a Hypertext CG telecon with Silvia as guest reporting on the
issue. Chris Lilley being there, we might have immediately a solution
for this issue. However, the next Hypertext CG telecon will took place
on Friday July 1st :-(
Best regards.

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.