Re: SVG point of view over the Media Fragments URI specification

Hi, Yves-

I'd like to have a short conversation with you this week about the Media
Fragments URI syntax, before I send any comments to the WG, especially
as pertains to SVG, and to SVG Params.  Maybe you can set me straight
and I won't need to bother you with any comments.

Let me know offlist when a good time and day for you to meet would be.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, WebApps, Web Events, and Audio WGs