Re: Review of test cases

Thomas,

On 11/07/2011 11:55, Thomas Steiner wrote:
> TC0025
> (Probably) invalid test case. The media fragment is spun up on a
> static video resource, not a live stream. Given the unknown creation
> time of the video resource, the "3s in the video" makes no sense in my
> opinion, unless I have misunderstood the definition.
>
> TC0026
> (Probably) invalid test case. The media fragment is spun up on a
> static video resource, not a live stream. Given the unknown creation
> time of the video resource, the "3s in the video" makes no sense in my
> opinion, unless I have misunderstood the definition.

The creation time is described at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/TC/media#spatial_30fps_webm,
but for clarity I've mentioned the creation time in the HTML version as
well.

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab