Re: Precision of #xywh=percent:...

Oh, it hadn't occurred to me that we may need fractions of
percentages. I think we should allow that.

Another use case may be: a video recording of a concert from the
distance with a camera that won't zoom any further and you know you
can focus in on a specific cropped region.

There are further use cases at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/,
e.g.
4.1.4 Scenario 4: Image Region of video over time

Silvia.