Re: Next F2F MF

Hi Philip,

> I can participate remotely, possibly physically at Seoul, but that's not
> likely.
>
> What actually happens at F2F meetings? Is there anything we need to do
> that actually requires us to meet, as opposed to using the mailing list?

To complement Jack's answer, indeed, our F2F proved to be essential to
make important progress, basically, because everybody blocks a period of
time and work only on the spec. So far, we had 2 very fruitful F2F
meetings (Ghent and Barcelona) and 1 virtual F2F (2 slots of 2 hours
telecon in a row with good preparation). We feel we need one more
physical meeting to give a last kick to the spec.
Cheers.

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.