RE: Track fragments

Exactly!
I'd rather use ',' as separator since '&' is currently used as a delimiter between two "namevalues"
#track=audio(audesc, en),video(main,en),text(cc,en),text(sub,fr)
The track API being defined in WAI seems interesting for track fragment discovery and some kind of "setup phase" between the UA and the server before the actual data exchange.

--
    Franck.