Re: NinSuna status update

Hi Davy,

that looks awesome.

Do you have a test Web page for these things? If not, I will update
the integrated html5 demo page that I wrote recently.

BTW: Does your client also support he #-based media fragment addressing?

Another question: when you do the ingest, do you create a special
index on the server that supports the retrieval of these byte ranges
or do you re-use the existing index in MP4? In Ogg we have recently
been discussing a new format for keeping an index of the temporal
structure of the Ogg file inside Ogg - possibly in the skeleton
header. I just wondered whether you think that would be useful or
whether you would always create a separate index file anyway.