Re: Media Fragment Weekly Telecon: new time slot proposal

Raphaël Troncy wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I spoke with Yves and this is ok for moving the telecon every wed at
> 09:00 AM UTC,
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=09&year=2009&hour=09&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
>

> Thierry, could you please re-schedule Zakim for the Media Fragments WG,
> starting from this Wednesday 23/09/2009?

I could request this new schedule, but with no guarantee that the admin
Team will do it for Wednesday 23/09/2009. It usually needs a couple of days.

>> Works much better for me!
>>
>> One question, though: are we really on GMT? Because if we are we must
>> remember to re-schedule Zakim when the americans go to
>> summer/wintertime...
>
> Indeed. So, Australia will be the first to change time on October 4th,
> then Europe on October 25th, and then USA on November 1st.
> Thierry, is it possible to book Zakim so that the telecon is always from
> 11:00 AM till noon for the Europeans?
> Cheers.

Should not we change the new schedule for October 4th ?
And then reschedule for October 25th and November 1st.
The W3C calendar is ether based on UTC or on Boston Time.

Let me know when I should re-schedule Zakim .

Thierry.