Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 2 September, Telecon 1200 UTC

Raphaël,

(limited bandwidth today due to meeting as I already stated, hence only some
quick answers ...)

> First question: Currently, at http://ld2sd.deri.org/corrib/, I can see 4
> test cases in the table. Is this right? Why the current 13 TCs are not
> yet there?

Yes, intentionally. I've just added some to demo it and wanted to encourage
others to use it (to gather feedback ;) Once the group has decided to use it
I will of course add all existing TC ...

Please feel free to add issues to the repository [1].

> Second question: I'm not sure I understand the role of the tags. For
> example, the tag 'named segment' should link to
> http://ld2sd.deri.org/corrib/mftc#NamedSegmentTag rather than to the
> part of the spec? (this ctag has anyway a rdfs:seeAlso ...)

Well, where a human-readable definition is available, I tried to reference
it, but we can change that (tags can have meaning and/or see also). You may
want to experiment around with the raw RDF data via the SPARQL endpoint at
[2].

>> + list view and single-test-case view (in the 'Title' column)
>
> I'm not sure I understand that :-(

List view == Overview == table

single-test-case view == click on the title of a TC, links to a standalone,
full view of the TC.

> How do we display the tag cloud?

Right upper corner, 'Show tags' ...

> Almost, you haven't found a dereferencable URI for Dave Singer ;-)
> Though I admit that the identi.ca link for Conrad was a good one!

That's right. For contributors where I have not found a FOAF profile, a new
URI in our namespace is minted (which then should be filled, e.g. in the
Wiki or whatever).

> Great! The hypertext CG will discuss on 25/09/2009 how WGs address
> testing in the browser. If you want, I can bring 'corrib' on the table.

Please, yes, if you think the tool itself is in a shape where it can be used
by others. Maybe we should do some testing MF wG-internally prior to that?
:)

> Should we close any of your actions,
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/users/39213 tomorrow?

Yes, ACTION-99, please.