Fwd: [Fwd: Last Call Announcement: DFXP 1.0]

Folks,
DFXP has gone to last call this week.
And while we're not listed as one of the groups that might be
interested in this I think we should be.

Do other people share that view? Should we review this document for
potential issues?

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
> Date: 4 juni 2009 21:05:30 GMT+02:00
> To: SYMM <symm@w3.org>
> Subject: [Fwd: Last Call Announcement: DFXP 1.0]

> From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
> Date: 4 juni 2009 21:01:24 GMT+02:00
> To: "chairs@w3.org" <chairs@w3.org>
> Cc: "Dick.Bulterman" <Dick.Bulterman@cwi.nl>, Eric Hyche <ehyche@real.com
> >, janina@a11y.org, Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>, David
> Kirby <david.kirby@rd.bbc.co.uk>
> Subject: Last Call Announcement: DFXP 1.0
>

> Dear Chairs and Colleagues,
>
> The Timed Text WG has published a new Last Call document for DFXP
> 1.0 on
> June 2nd 2009:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-ttaf1-dfxp-20090602/
>
> Review end date: 30 June 2009
>
> We expect to request Proposed Recommendation status after that.
>
> Groups that have potential interest in reviewing the document:
> - SYMM WG
> - Protocols and Formats WG
>
> Groups who might have interest in the document:
> - SVG WG
> - HTML WG
> - CSS WG
>
> Comments must be sent to public-tt@w3.org .
>
> The Group made the decision to have a second Last Call on 29 May 2009
>
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2009May/0097.html
>
> This document is based on feedback from implementers. The list of
> changes made since the previous Candidate Recommendation is
> available in
> O.3 Changes from First Candidate Recommendation to this new (Third)
> Last
> Call Working Draft:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-ttaf1-dfxp-20090602/#change-history-cr1-to-lc3
>
> A test suite is available, along with its coverage report and a
> preliminary implementation report:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/10/dfxp-testsuite.zip
> http://www.w3.org/2008/10/dfxp-test-coverage.html
> http://www.w3.org/2009/05/dfxp-results.html
>
> No patent disclosures have been made for DFXP 1.0.
>
> Regards,
>
> Philippe

Goldman