Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 21 January, Telecon 1000 UTC

As much as I would love to be there, since I can see lots of stuff
happening, I have to send my apologies. I am at the Australian Linux
conference this week and I am unable to access the Internet at the
meeting time. :(

All the best,
Silvia.