Re: Reminder: Media annotations WG requirements document review

Felix,

the current title of the document is
"Use Cases and Requirements for Media Ontology 1.0"

the "Abstract" section says
This document specifies use cases and requirements as an input for the
development of the "Ontology for Media Object 1.0" and the "API for
Media Object 1.0".

The document also largelly develops requirements for API.

Therefore should not we align the title of the draft with this statement
and use

"Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API for Media Object 1.0".
or
"Use Cases and Requirements for Media Objects 1.0"

Best,

Thierry.