Re: Minutes of 2009-02-04 telecon

I would suggest digging through this list rather than the IANA one:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/State_of_the_Art/Containers
. Also note the notes in the table at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Types_of_Fragment_Addressing
.

I personally know about a former specification of fragments by
RealNetworks, one by YouTube for their flvs & video host pages, one by
Ogg of course ;-), and the MPEG one. The rtsp protocol also has one.
That's as much as I know.