RE: Processing requirements

Hi Silvia, Philip,

The (Java) parser currently functioning in our NinSuna platform is based on
Yves' JavaCC grammar [1]. So it could be used as validator as well; I will
try to make it available in a decent form this or next week.

Best regards,

Davy

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ImplementationExperiment#Gram